Wednesday 23 April 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - The Beautiful Ashes (Broken Destiny #1) by Jeaniene Frost

 
Hi everyone!! thank-you so much for stopping by today.

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My WoW for this week is The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost which is the first book in the Broken Destiny series, as a huge fan of this author I am SUPER excited to read this.

The Beautiful Ashes (Broken Destiny, #1)
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Series:  Broken Destiny
Genre: New adult
Publisher: Harlequin
Release date: 26th August 2014

Add to Goodreads

Synopsis. (Goodreads)

In a world of shadows, anything is possible. Except escaping your fate. 

Ever since she was a child, Ivy has been gripped by visions of strange realms just beyond her own. But when her sister goes missing, Ivy discovers the truth is far worse—her hallucinations are real, and her sister is trapped in a parallel realm. And the one person who believes her is the dangerously attractive guy who's bound by an ancient legacy to betray her. 

Adrian might have turned his back on those who raised him, but that doesn't mean he can change his fate…no matter how strong a pull he feels toward Ivy. Together they search for the powerful relic that can save her sister, but Adrian knows what Ivy doesn't: that every step brings Ivy closer to the truth about her own destiny, and a war that could doom the world. Sooner or later, it will be Ivy on one side and Adrian on the other. And nothing but ashes in between…

What are most anticipating this week?

9 comments:

  1. YES! Dying to read this one!!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choice! I'm dying to get my hands on this one too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this sounds really good! It's new to me, just added it to my wishlist. Hope you enjoy it :)

    My WoW
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have books 1-5 of her other series, which I hear is amazing, I just haven't found time to read them yet. This is on my TBR too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not my usual kind of read, but I have heard some pretty great things about this author in the past so I'm thinking I should check out her stuff sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if I want to read this book or not, but I absolutely love the cover. In fact, it might be worth it just because of that cover. :) Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super excited for this one as well. The Night Huntress series was one of my first fav paranormal romances that really got me into the genre. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good. Great pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds good. I think the girl looks a little like Jen from Bawdy Book Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)