Saturday 24 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves & The Sunday Post

 
STSmall_thumb[2] 
Hi everyone!! thank-you so much for stopping by my blog today.

The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba at Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews

It's a chance to share what has happened the past week, showcase books and other bookish things we have received and talk about what is coming up on our blog.

The below books are what I have received over the past week, some I have already read and reviewed others I am really excited to start on.

(Clicking on the title will take you to Goodreads)

Received for Review

Torch by Cambria Herbert
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
The Returned by Jason Mott
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
Finding It by Cora Carmack
Waiting to Catch Fire (Inhuman + chapters from The Darkest Path & The Bar Code Prophecy)

 (Thank-you kindly to Netgalley, Edelweiss, Harluquin Mira, Walker Books for Young Readers, Bloomsbury Australia, William Morrow, Indie Inked & Scholastic)

Torch (Take It Off, #1) Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1) The Returned
 Something Like Normal Finding It (Losing It, #3)  
Purchased

Untouched by Melody Grace (Kindle freebie)

Untouched (Beachwood Bay, #0.5) 
This past week

Review: The Skeleton Key Guild (The Doorknob Society #5) by M.J Fletcher
A-Z Survey just for fun
Waiting on Wednesday: Avalon by Mindee Arnett
ARC Review: Countdown by Michelle Rowen
Review: Immortals (Runes #2) by Ednah Walters
ARC Review: Fire in the Darkness (Darkness #2) by Stacey Marie Brown

What bookish goodies did you receive this week?

18 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy them!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Wild Cards and I really enjoyed Something Like Normal -- but get the tissues ready!

    Have a fantastic week!

    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of people getting The Returned; I'm on the fence about it. I may wait and get it from the library.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book haul. I have Finding It and Wild Cards and I am looking forward to them. Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torch looks pretty good :) I hope you enjoy your new books! Thanks for stopping by!

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I can't wait for Inhuman. It sounds so fantastic. :b I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE RETURNED sounds like a very interesting book. The cover image itself is intriguing. Great haul. Happy reading!

    My STS post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! Wild Cards and Something Like Normal are amazing :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something like normal was good, hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited to read Wild Cards. I never got into the author's other series, but it looks really good. I'm definitely curious about The Returned. Great haul this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got Inhuman too. I hope it's as good as it sounds! Enjoy.

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many good books that you got as well. You have so many different types this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got Wild Cards last time. Super excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sharon! THanks so much for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you! I am stoked to read Torched and Wild Cards. Cambria is a good friend of mine and her books just get better and better. I hope you love it as well. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Something Like Normal - I hope you LOVE it, Shaz!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really curious about Wild Cards! So far the reviews have been really good, too! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to read Wild Cards!! Awesome pick. I love everything by Simone Elkeles.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your assortment this week. There's really a little bit of everything!

    Jess @ bookrookreviews.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)