Monday 10 June 2013

Stacking the Shelves & The Sunday Post (10th June)

 
STSmall_thumb[2] 
Hi everyone!! thank-you so much for stopping by my blog today.

The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba at Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews

It's a chance to share what has happened the past week, showcase books and other bookish things we have received and talk about what is coming up on our blog.

The below books are what I have received over the past few weeks, some I have already read and reviewed others I am really excited to start on.

(Clicking on the title will take you to Goodreads)

Review Books

Darker Days by Jus Accardo
Gated by Amy Christine Parker
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Seventeen & Gone by Nova Ren Suma (4 stars)
Unknown by Melissa Pearl (4 stars)

(Thank-you to Random House, Entangled, Bloomsbury Australia, Hardie Grant Egmont Australia & Melissa Pearl)

Darker Days (The Darker Agency, #1) Gated All Our Yesterdays
 Seventeen & Gone Unknown (The Elements Trilogy, #1)

Purchased

Stitch by Samantha Durante (kindle freebie)
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Until I Break by M. Leighton

Stitch (Stitch Trilogy #1) Obsession (Arum, #1) Until I Break

Gifted or Won

Thank-you so much to the very generous Angela for sending me Taking on the Dead by Annie Walls & Rock with Me by Kristen Proby from my R.A.K

I won a copy of TheDo Over by A.L. Zaun from Ellen from Always YA at Heart, thank-you!

Taking on the Dead (The Famished Trilogy, #1) Rock With Me (With Me in Seattle, #4) The Do Over

This past week I bought you

Review - Transparent by Natalie Whipple
Waiting on Wednesday – Darker Days by Jus Accardo

19 comments:

  1. What a great batch of books! I read The Do Over a few days ago and really liked it! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsession was pretty good and gave us a little glimpse as to what will happen in Origin. I also grabbed the Stitch freebie. Can't wait to start Darker Days! Love Jus Accardo. Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, Taking On the Dead totally rocked and made my top ten adult reads for 2012..it is epic awesomeness! Love your haul and so glad you snagged Stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great group of books. Enjoy your reading and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! Darker Days! I still prefer this cover of All Our Yesterdays than the new one. I still need to read Opal. I thought Until I Break kwas pulled by the author???
    Rock With Me is sooooo good! That and Play With Me are my favorite of the series!
    Great book haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darker Days was wonderful :) yes - Until I Break was pulled by the author, I grabbed this before it was taken from Amazon.

      Delete
  6. Oh, what a TERRIFIC collection you've got here!! I really want "Darker Days"!! I also want "Unknown" and "Obsession". I'll have to check out the others, but if they're e-books, then they're not for me, since I don't read e-books. Printed books all the way!!! YAY!!!

    Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my STS post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of these look great! I'm anxious to see what you think about Taking on the Dead. Hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Cat @ A2H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! Stitch and Obsession sound really good. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to read something by M. Leighton, I hear such good things. Enjoy all your new books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Gated too, from Edelweiss. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do Over looks so good. Lots of good one up there. Enjoy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really excited for All Our Yesterdays! Wonderful haul - enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haul! Gated, in particular, looks really good! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like you got some great books! I grabbed Stitch for free too and Darker Days looks and sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just finished Obsession...hope you enjoy it! It's HOT!

    Enjoy all your awesome books!

    Ems

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great books. I can't wait to get time for Obsession. I wanted to get Jus Accardo's new book to, but I just couldn't fit it in. Can't wait to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of great (steamy-cover) reads! :) All Our Yesterdays sounds familiar.. I think I had heard about it and wanted to check that out.. so thank you for reminding me! :)

    Thanks for stopping by, and sorry for the delay in commenting back! Was out of town for most of the week! :)

    Michele | StS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cannot wait to read All Our Yesterdays! And I'm glad to see you picked up Stitch. I really liked that book. Enjoy! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post! So sorry for the late response.

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)